Tuesday, December 30, 2008

10 Things I couldn't live without!!!

I have been tagged! However, I am excited about this tag.

10 things I couldn't live without...


1. My Love, Nicholas Page. We have been married for almost 5 years and I have loved every minute of it.

2. My family. I absolutely LOVE my family! We have so much fun together, we play together and we work together. I anyone has a project, it is not just one persons project but the whole family's.

3. Diet Dr. Pepper (or Diet Coke if that is all I can get). The Holiday Oil by my house has the best mix on their fountain, it is my favorite. How ironic that my favorite drink shares my initials, DDP!

4. M&M's! Of all the candy bars out there M&M's are my favorite. If I am having a bad day, bring me a fresh fountain Diet Dr. Pepper and a bag of M&M's and everything will be better.

5. Books. I LOVE to read. I prefer reading to almost any other activity. I am rarely without a book (in fact, I have three in my purse right now). Fantasy and Sci-fi are my favorites. These are my current favorites.

6. My Camera(s). I am an amateur photographer and without my cameras I would be lost. One is always in my purse. I have a Nikon D300 and a Nikon S7c. I love them.

7. My computer. I am an avid digital scrapbooker and without my Pink Dell Laptop (yes it is pink) I wouldn't know what to do.

8. Flip-Flops/Slippers. Why both? It depends on the season. I live in my flip-flops three seasons of the years (and sometimes after the snow has been shoveled) and my slippers all winter. If I could I would wear them to work. Nick even bought my a pair of furry Crocs so I could have my outside slippers.

9. My phone. It is strange that I would need my phone. I hardly ever talk on it, however, it is my modem. We don't have wireless at home, so it is my link to the internet.

10. Strange as it may seems, Ponytail Holders! They save my live at work. My hair is getting long enough that I can only make it about halfway through the day before my hair is in a ponytail, and if I don't have one at work, the it is the first thing that happens when I get home.

Those are the 10 things that I could not live without!
I tag anyone that has not done this. It really is fun!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Hey... I didn't know you guys had a blog. Yeah.. I am adding you as a link today. How are you guys? I didn't get to say hi to you at the party the other night. My bad. I couldn't quite get around easily. How is everything going?

ashley said...

This is a wonderful list! I might just do it as well!