Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 1- Falling

So i just finished my first week of roller derby.

Can I just say, oh my gosh! It is freaking HARD work. I haven't been that sore in a while.

Thursday nights are scrimage nights, can you say scary? It was only practice #2 and they put the Fresh Meat out there. I was so nervous that I was totally going to screw up and keep falling. Thankfully I only fell a couple of times and I got put in the penalty box twice (how else would you know if you were playing hard enough?). It was so much fun though, and I can't wait to play again!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Where do you play at?? I want to come and see you in action!!

heidikins said...

I love that you are doing this...and I totally want to see pics!

And I'd love to come stalk a practice one time. :o)

xox

ashley said...

That is so awesome! WOO! 2 times in the P box.. you're a pro!

Stephanie said...

Slam, you are awesome. the first time i got in the pack for scrimmage you could here my knees knock... ps they still do. you are doing great. better than i am and i've played for all of 6 weeks longer. i can't wait for thursday

frau