Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bomber Babes vs Death Dealers

So y'all, the Bombers first bout was on the 18th, and being injured, I could not play. BUMMER!! It was a great game, even though the Bombers were defeated. It killed me to just sit there and watch my teammates play. It took SO much self control to NOT put my skates on a join the rest of the bombers on the rink. The girls did such a great job!!!
I just wanted to share the few pictures I took at the bout. Yeah I know there are not very many, but I became a little involved in the game.
http://s704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/dudette134/bomber%20babes%20vs%20death%20dealers%204-18-09/

I love this picture of Red Bare-N-Ass. It turned out so cool.

The game ended Bomber Babes 69, Death Dealers 176

2 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

cool pics d.! you are so talented with that camera! bummer about the loss-they probably would have won if the GRAND SLAM had been able to play!!

Katie and Kaden said...

so what is this derby thing you're doing?! it looks pretty cool. and congrats on making the team. i just found your blog...i didn't even know you had one so i'm adding you to mine. hope you don't mind:)