Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Books, Books, and more Books

So over the last month I have been on a bit of a reading binge. I read something like 3000 pages in the last couple of weeks. I absolutely love to read, it is one of my passions. There is almost always a book in my purse. Due to this recent binge and my love of books I am adding a new sidebar to my blog, "What I am reading now" ( eventually I might come up with a more witty and cleaver title).

Due to this reading binge I have discovered a new author I really like Anne Bishop. I have pretty much read all of her novels (which my husband so lovingly gave me crap for).

I loved this book and highly recommend this book to anyone that loves fantasy with a little romance mixed in.

Now that I have finished the majority of Bishop's, I am currently reading the Stookie Stakehouse series by Charlaine Harris.

No comments: