Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This year Halloween came so fast. We have a big neighborhood party every year and my dad decorates the entire house (almost as much as he does for Christmas). Here are a few pictures from this year.

Erin and I getting my mom into her waist cincher.

Nick was Aladdin.


My dad was an 18th century vampire, complete with ponytail and tattoos. My mom was a wench, one that my dad had just changed over.

Here are the girls. Erin was a Troll doll, Sami was Minnie Mouse, and I was Hell on Wheels. I think we look pretty hot.



This is the newest addition to my dad's Witches of Willowcreek collection. Her name is Genevieve. He is such a talented guy and I am so lucky to have him as a dad.

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Heather said...

hey rollerderby girl. its been fun seeing you at the gas station. I'm gonna add you to my blog list, hopefully you'll update soon :)