Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Back!

So I know I resolved to blog more, but between computer crashes, serious nap issues (yes I said nap issues), and well a general disinterest in writing anything at all (you can ask Scott, I finally wrote to him), I admit... I have been a blog slacker. But...

I have found a renewed creative edge, and reading blogs like pinksuedeshoe and heidikins have made me feel like a slacker, I will attempt, but not resolve or promise, to update my blog on a more regular basis.

PS: did you like all of my run on sentences? hehe.

5 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

i will believe it when i see it..... :) just teasin you. (p.s. i told you it does not count as blogging if you dont add pictures)

Deni Page said...

hey... I posted twice though. Doesn't that count?;)

pinksuedeshoe said...

Can't wait to see it! Oh, and next time I see you I totally have stuff for your to cut out... hmm, maybe I'll just email you.

heidikins said...

Oh goodness, I've been TERRIBLE about posting as of late. Must get my self back in gear!

Happy to have you back, darling! Can't wait to read all about your life/adventures/craftiness/etc.

xox

Sami Sue said...

I knew we could only believe it once we saw it.. its been what? 8 months? You have plenty to blog sister. :)